Monday 25 April 2011

Today and Yesterday...

So yesterday we had went to watch the step-bro's little St George's day parade - he got to hold a flag which made him happy (He's only8!) Then we got back and had a BBQ where I proceeded to eat until I felt ill...then we all had an easter egg so I then felt even more ill...then me and the little sis started to watch Zombieland with popcorn...so I ate a lot yesterday!
We didn't watch all of Zombieland as she's only 5 and got scared...wooops! I kept telling her that it's only the same as Shaun of the Dead which she loves but she said that those Zombies don't have as much blood on their faces! So then I put Paul on instead which she loved but she then fell asleep so there hasn't been a successful film watched recently!

Today has consisted of the beach where I went in up to my stomach although it was freezing! And there were massive waves that you couldn't get away from but it was fun, I then sunbathed to get dry and we then went to get a Mr B's ice cream from Hayle. I'd not had one before and it was delicious - I had a double scoop one - one side Strawberry Pavlova and the other Raspberries and Cream..it was so good that me and mum are going to have one tomorrow either before or after we have a go on the "Flabelos" power plate exercise machine then eat ice cream, sounds good to me! :D 
So now that we're back from the beach we're watching the Disney channel which I don't normally like but right now it's Phineas and Ferb which I do love..! Although I don't like Perry the Platypus!

Then in ten minutes it's the Dog Whisperer which luckily my sis enjoys if not she freaks if you change her channels to something she doesn't like! Haha the bully just said "I'm not crying..I'm sweating outta my eyes!"
And we're having another BBQ this eve which is good because I'm very hungry! Then I'll probably finish off the popcorn!

My sis has her first day back at school tomorrow but luckily she is excited as she really enjoys school and loves hanging with her friends. I am going with mum to take her which is cool apart from it means that I'll have to wake up early but it's cool cus my sis loves introducing me to her friends!
I have also caught quite a nice tan since being in Cornwall which is a nice bonus and I'm not really looking forward to going back to uni...I keep prolonging my holiday! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment