Tuesday 12 April 2011

The Sims 3

I often waste so much time playing The Sims 3...
Why, I have no idea! It's ridiculous because I cheat so that they don't have to eat, go to the toilet - basically none of their 'needs' go down and I also cheat so that they have millions of Simoleons (money) and I sometimes cheat if they need lots of friends to achieve things...So why do I play it!?


I often make the sims as me or famous people and I probably spend too much time making them look how I want them to look... I then build them a nice house with everything in it and then realise that because I cheat, I've wasted time and money as they won't use half of the things in the house..!
Because they don't need to sleep or anything, if I need them to gain certain skills they can just do that one thing non-stop until they've completed it and recently I've been picking easy lifetime goals...
But I still waste stupid amounts of time on it... WHY?!?! 
Sometimes I'll play it for about fourteen hours if I have nothing else to do when really I could be researching stuff for essays or my exam... Although I am good when I have an essay to do I will ban myself from playing it!
Whilst I'm playing it I enjoy it but then afterwards I think why do I enjoy it? I think I'd probably get more from it if I didn't cheat but then I get bored...
And even though I don't think that it's worth it I will most probably buy the new expansion pack "Generations" when it comes out..I'm so sad...!


I bought Sims Medieval the other day and have played it once or twice...I don't like that it's so different from the usual Sims but if I became addicted to that it would be better as at least you have to do quests and stuff...but I still would rather play Sims3! I need to give Sims Medieval another chance as I'm sure that when I get used to it I'd like it..!


This was a bit of a pointless blog as I still didn't figure out why I love the game so much..
Feel free to comment on any of my blogs if you want!



No comments:

Post a Comment