Friday 4 November 2011

Turbulence Film Event!

I love Twitter! 
I never usually tweet to 'famous' people or people other than my friends, I normally just retweet or ramble! But when I was set an assignment to study the short film Bouncer, I found the director Michael Baig Clifford and tweeted him! I asked him for help with my assignment. He told me I wasn't allowed to cheat which was fair enough! I was very excited to have a reply from a BAFTA award winner! I was even more excited when he tweeted me again asking for me and my friend Stacey to become his Cheltenham Ladies for his new independant film Turbulence!
This meant us finding a venue to show his film! All this was a really good opportunity for us Film Studies students!
We went to a local pub - The Frog and Fiddle as we knew that they were about to do a screening of The Rocky Horror Picture Show in a special Barn they have. Michael thought it sounded cool so we got the ball rolling!
We have now booked the venue for Friday the 18th of November! The dress code is Wannabe Rockstar which will be very fun! The Preview Screening will be a fun party and I'm really looking forward to it!

Here are some of the Poster photos in the Frog and Fiddle!
If you're in the area please come along!









Tickets are only £5!

Facebook is - http://www.facebook.com/TurbulenceFilm
Twitter is - @turbulencefilm
Here is the film's website- http://turbulencefilm.com/


1 comment: