Tuesday 5 April 2011

Lethal Weapon or Die Hard?!

So Stacey was educated again this evening - we've just finished watching Lethal Weapon.
I only own the 1st one on DVD so I've just ordered the rest from play!


Luckily she enjoyed it!
I love it... I just never know whether I prefer Lethal Weapon or Die Hard...not that I have to chose but if I had to, I don't think that I could!



I love the relationship between Riggs and Murtaugh, it's not just "Good Cop/Bad Cop" It's more like "Loving Family Man/Crazy Suicidal Killer"!
I know that John McClane is a family man and willing to do what he needs to get the job done and I suppose the fact that he doesn't need a partner makes him a bit better but I don't know.. Plus Alan Rickman is the BEST badguy in Die Hard! And Joe Pesci is an amazing little sidekick person added to the Lethal Weapons as well!


And obviously both Mel and Bruce are very good looking men...but I don't want this blog to go thaaat way..!



I think in terms of sequels Lethal Weapon bests Die Hard as, although I do love Die Hard 4.0 it wasn't as good as the original 3 whereas all of the Lethal Weapons stayed on the same level and didn't need to go over the top!




Like I said I can't choose, seeing as I just finished watching Lethal Weapon, that one is best at the moment, maybe tomorrow I'll watch Die Hard then hopefully my Lethals would have arrived and I could alternate between the two?! And maybe...just maybe....I might be able to decide?!

No comments:

Post a Comment