Wednesday 6 April 2011

Limitless...

So I just got back from the cinema...I saw Limitless...
What an amazing film!


The story itself is so good and interesting and I want one of those pills...I don't take drugs I'd just love to see what the other 80% of my brain could do!!


Bradley Cooper is very good looking but as I've said in a previous blog, I don't want them to be me talking about that!

I don't want to say too much about the story because I don't want to ruin it for anyone! Also there was really great and clever use of camera and editing throughout!

The only thing that annoyed me was Robert DeNiro's part in the film was made out to be alot bigger during advertising than he was actually in the film..!
I don't mind this but I think that they could have put Eddie's girlfriend on it because her part was just as important or maybe even slightly more.. Although I did really like DeNiro's character.

Another thing is that there are too many smaller characters that we don't see for a while so when they reappear you have kind of forgotten who they are...such as the detective and his lawyer...but apart from that it's a really good film! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment