Thursday 21 April 2011

Been busy!

So I haven't been blogging much because I'm staying in Cornwall with my mum and sister!
Day 1 of the beach...after this I wore bikini bottoms!
It's been great as the weather is lovely and we've been going to the beach everyday which is sweeeeeet...it's been so hot that me and my little sister have been paddling in the beach!
Although people from hottter countries would probably think it's cold here- it's boiling for us!! I am starting to get a tan =D


We went to the little town of St Ives last night for a meal which was cool - we went to a little restaurant called Caffe Pasta and I had Italian Meatballs and then a lemon tart for dessert! It was really nice and we'd definitely go there again!
The town itself is very busy with lots of tourists but it's such a lovely place and my sis paddled in the sea there but then the tide started to come in really quickly so we left! 


I haven't really had time to watch any films as my sister is 4 so all that is on the telly is Scooby Doo and Tom and Jerry! I haven't even read much of my book as we're busy all day and then chill in the night but it's cool and we're trying to arrange a holiday to one of the Isles of Scilly for the summer as mum used to go there when she was young.


I'm sorry if this blog is boring as I haven't watched much and this is different to what it's usually like but I thought I'd let you know why!
Anyway I'm going to stop now as we're going to the beach again!

No comments:

Post a Comment