Wednesday 27 April 2011

A little trip to the hospital..!

Yesterday was my little sister's first day back at school from the Easter Holidays. She was very excited as she loves her school and loves hanging out with her friends.
While she was at school me and mum hung out - I went on a power plate machine (An all over body vibration thing that says a ten minute go on it equals an hour workout!) Then we had lunch and chilled.
When we went to get the sis from school she seemed fine until we were out of earshot from her friends where she started to cry and told us she'd fallen over in the morning... She then couldn't walk so we had to carry her from the car to the house then mum took off her shoes and socks and her ankle was so swollen and bruised it was gross!
So then we took her to A&E where she was very excited to have an X-Ray especially as she got to keep the picture, luckily there were no breaks - she'd just torn one of her ligaments. It's not as swollen today as it was but she isn't at school as mum was worried that if a bigger kid stood on her she'd be to little and scared to get them away! So today we've been playing the Wii (siting on the sofa!) and been snuggled up under the quilt watching telly...Hannah Montana at the moment! (Which sadly I think I'm enjoying it!)
She does keep trying to walk on it though which isn't good so I keep having to carry her everywhere!
I also got a new workout DVD yesterday..I've been losing weight since January and it's going well but since I've been at mum's I haven't been working out as much! The new DVD was rubbish tho! It's a new Ministry of Sound one but it's not as good as the Pump it Up one I've been doing for a couple of months but hopefully I'll get used to it because I'm getting bored of the Pump it up one! But I think mum is giving me some boxing ones which will be coool!

But I have to go because my little sis is being very demanding! And we also have more easter eggs to eat ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment