Wednesday 6 April 2011

So my favourite films...

This is really hard and I'm sure many of you can't say that you have one favourite film that is better than any other... So I've decided to do it in genre categories to maybe make it easier! Although I'm probably not going to be able to choose just one for each genre!


ACTION!
From my blog last night it's easy to say the Die Hard & Lethal Weapon quadrilogies! (My Gran says that isn't a word but it's on my die hard boxset box!)


ADVENTURE!
The Goonies definitely!


COMEDY!
Shaun Of The Dead, Zoolander, Clerks 2, Dogma, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, The Hangover..there's still more but I'll stop here!


CRIME & GANGSTER
Snatch, Goodfellas, Ronin, Leon...


DRAMA
I can't think of many but definitely Chasing Amy



EPICS/HISTORICAL
Robin Hood: Prince of Theives


HORROR
What Lies Beneath, Ringu, The Evil Dead series!


MUSICALS
West Side Story & Cats


SCIENCE FICTION
The Alien films, Star Wars (Originals), Serenity


WAR
Full Metal Jacket


WESTERNS
Two Mules For Sister Sarah!


FANTASY
Hook, Night Watch & Day Watch, The Harry Potter films!


VAMPIRE 
Underworld 1& 2, Lost Boys


So when people ask me my favourite film, I kind of list a lot of those..!







No comments:

Post a Comment