Saturday 23 April 2011

Family Films!

So as I said in my last blog - I am with my family in Cornwall at the moment. As it was Good Friday yesterday we decided to take a break from playing Just Dance 2 on the Wii and had a look at what films were on!
First we watched Enchanted which I have always loved - I love the whole concept of the film and how it takes the mick out of Princess films whilst still being a Disney Princess film! Watching it was me who is 20, Lauren who is 12, Joel who is 8 and Estie who is 4 and we all enjoyed it and were singing along - a proper family film!
After that was finished, we saw that grease was on on Film4 and we all agreed on it!
My mum loves the film and we could hear her singing along in the kitchen! And we made her come in to sing along to her favourite song..."Stranded at the Drive-In" and then we all started to dance for the last two songs!

Although I did realise how rude Grease is as well and I'm sure they cut some of the film but obviously they couldn't edit the songs but some of those are very rude as well!!


The other night me and Lauren watched Get Him To The Greek and tonight we're going to watch Zombieland which I love!


This is only a short blog today because I'm watching The Dog Whisperer and it's distracting me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment