Monday 11 April 2011

Busy weekend!

So it turns out that I didn't have time to blog over the weekend...!

After I met my boyfriend at his work we left early and hung out in his field with our 1 year old Golden Retriever Phoebe...she has now discovered her love for swimming! She loves it when you throw a stick into the pond as she dives right in to get it :)

We didn't do much that evening - I cooked and we stayed up talking for ages.
On Saturday I went to see my family which was nice and then we went to our friend Sam Dowden's gig in a sports hall in a tiny village...it was to raise money for Macmillan nurses which was great but there was also a ten piece Jazz band which my boyfriend didn't enjoy! I liked them, partly because they were good and partly because I like to make the most out of any situation and thought that I'd enjoy the evening more if I enjoyed the music! 
Then Sam played which was good (as always) and the organiser asked us to stay because she wanted him to play again... to cut a long story short we stayed for another hour (My boyfriend hating it more and more by the minute because it was freezing) and then after the Jazz band finished everyone started to leave so Sam didn't even have to play again! So we left..!

On Sunday we caught up with Hollyoaks and then made the dog jump in the pond...after doing that for a while we decided to take her to a deeper river so we drover around for a while trying to find the perfect spot. It was such a lovely, hot day and she really enjoyed swimming around but she got tired quite quickly!
Over the weekend I didn't watch any films (Which is a first!) And I'm sure you wouldn't be interested in reading about the glorious programme that is Hollyoaks (*Sarcasm*) so I have just finished work at the racecourse and am going to go to bed and listen to Kevin Smith's PlusOne podcast and play Sims 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment