Friday 8 April 2011

Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles!

The other night I finished my book The Vampire Lestat...it was such an exciting and cliffhanger ending that I ordered Queen Of The Damned from play.com straight away!

I read Interview With A Vampire when I was younger and loved it, I also loved the film. I bought Vampire Lestat during the Christmas holiday but only finished it the other night because we've had assignments to do and I've been playing The Sims 3..!

But it was an amazing book, that when I got the time to read it, I didn't want to put it down.
I loved how realistic it seemed (This book is Lestat's reply to Louis releasing Interview..!) I loved how it when all the way through his life and even when we learn more about other vampires such as Armand or Marius it was still really interesting. Also, all of the different settings were really good as we start off with Lestat in France then travel with him through to places like Italy, Egypt, Greece and end up in New Orleans!


Phoebe as a puppy!
So today I am going home to Devon for the weekend which involves 1 bus then train then 2 buses! That means a lot of book reading time! My friends say that Queen Of The Damned is their favourite of the chronicles so I can't wait to start it. I have seen the film but obviously the books are always better! This is another short blog as I need to get ready to go!! I should have time to blog over the weekend and they may involve my Golden Retriever as it's her I will be hanging out with the most! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment