Saturday 28 May 2011

Sims 3 Outdoor Living Stuff.

Yesterday I pre-ordered Sims 3 Generations from EA and got Outdoor Living stuff for free which I thought was cool.
I proceeded to download it ASAP... It's safe to say that I was disappointed..!
This was the first "Stuff" I'd got for Sims 3 but I'd got nearly all of them for Sims 2 and enjoyed them.
Outdoor Stuff has hardly anything! It has a few different hot-tubs and BBQs and some outdoor counters but it wasn't that great...Obviously I knew that there wouldn't be much choice as it tells you that it's Stuff for outside but still...I'm glad I didn't pay for it!

Also...I don't really know why I ordered Generations as there isn't really much on there that you can't already do...they just seem to have updated the stuff you could already do and made it slightly cooler...I say that they should bring out Pets and University for Sims3 - They were the best! Also, compared to World Adventures the other expansions for Sims3 just aren't as good!
I've also not played Sims Medieval since I played it the first time... It's not good!
It's a waste of money as well...woops!

So far the job hunting isn't going very well... I handed in an application to Pets at Home today so fingers crossed cus I'd love to work there!

Here's the trailer for Sims3 Generations if you haven't already seen it... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4czxCAySVPg
Don't be too excited though!!
When I get it I'll let you know what I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment