Thursday 2 June 2011

The Dilemma...

Last night my boyfriend and I watched The Dilemma...I saw the trailers for it a while ago and knew straight away that I didn't want to see it..mainly because I'm not a fan of Winona Ryder!
My boyfriend really likes Kevin James and Vince Vaughn so he put it on last night - I'd already warned him that it looked rubbish but hey...I just played Spider Solitaire while it was on!
And the film was awful...!!!! 
The story is pretty bad...they don't have just one thing going on...so you're bored for most of it...the funny bits are shown in the trailer...I think we laughed out loud maybe once?! Some parts are kind of sad but it's mostly a really boring film which isn't funny and just generally rubbish..! It's not often that I want to turn a film off but I really wanted to with this one! My boyfriend didn't enjoy it either so it was all round not good!! There isn't even anything else to say on it!!


Although we did watch Dread the other night...that's worth watching, it's a scaryish psychological film which is really good, I won't say anymore because you should just watch it!  Here's the trailer... and don't be put off that there is someone from Twilight in it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC_COT2WXfU&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment