Monday 9 May 2011

At the moment..

At the moment, I am too pre-occupied to blog... I am busy revising for my exam which is on Wednesday...Busy reading Queen Of The Damned (Which is amazing and gripping and hard to put down!) And I've been shopping as well!


And today I have been distracted from revising by something else... S.I.R - the Smodcast Internet Radio! I love Kevin Smith and love the PlusOne podcasts so I was very excited to be able to listen to the launch of PlusOne Per Diem; the live, daily talkings of Kevin and his wife Jen - it was very good and highly entertaining! Go to http://smodcast.com/ to hear it!
I was worried that with the time difference, I wouldn't be able to listen to it live but it starts at 4pm which is cool! I would love to be able to phone in and talk to them but I reckon it would cost a tonne to phone from England! And I'd probably be too shy! 
I also want a Plus One t-shirt but I checked today and they don't have any in stock!


My revising is going ok but I do keep getting easily distracted...but I just want to pass - I'd love to do well but don't think I will! :/
Tonight on our campus we are having a party for "Earth Hour" where we will all turn our lights off and have a BBQ and music on our courtyard  which will be cool but again - it's another distraction from doing work!
So tomorrow I plan on spending ALL DAY revising!!! With some Queen of the Damned breaks in between! (I don't want to go mad!!! =D)

So I apologise for boring blogs but I do need to try and pass this exam!

No comments:

Post a Comment