Friday 20 May 2011

Recently I've....

Recently I've moved back to Devon from Uni and have been unpacking! 
I haven't watched any films or tv at all! I have finally finished Queen Of The Damned tho which was very very very very good, I strongly recommend the Vampire Chronicles (Anne Rice) to anyone as although they are vampires (duh!) there isn't a huge focus on the killings - more on the characters themselves and it is really gripping! 
The next book I have lined up is Jilly Cooper's new novel - Jump! Bit of a genre difference...from Vampires to Horse-Riders! But I look forward to starting it as I have read the first three of the series and really enjoyed them.
This isn't a long blog as I am in the middle of watching High School Musical 2...I am back in Cornwall for the weekend as it's my sister's 5th birthday on Sunday! And sadly...I like HSM! :( hahaa!
Once I'm settled back at home I hope to blog regularly again (how many times have I said this now?!) but yeah that's it from me today...nothing interesting I'm afraid! Unless you do go out and read the Vampire Chronicles or sit down to watch High School Musical?? =D

No comments:

Post a Comment