Wednesday 8 June 2011

Sims 3 Generations..

It feels like it's been a while since I last blogged - probably because I've been glued to my laptop screen playing Sims 3 Generations! I didn't think the game would be worth it but I have definitely changed my mind!
Yes it's just extras to what you could already do but they are cool! There are some cool new houses and stuff to buy and even more CAS stuff which is sweeet! I was also happily surprised to see some new rewards as well such as the "Young Again" potion and the mid-life crisis stuff is pretty cool as well!

I still cheat though which kind of defies the whole point of the game but I still get addicted..! I play it pretty much all day everyday! I am also very excited to hear that in Autumn another expansion pack is coming - Pets!! This is what I've always wanted as I loved Pets on Sims2 but what's better is that you can have horses which I love so I am very much looking forward to it! Here's the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2qDluiIzys I love that you can ride the horses and stuff! 
It's not very cool that I play Sims3 so much as I am really enjoying my new book - Jilly Cooper's latest - Jump! I also watch Nat Geo Wild all day but that's cool because I learn loads about different animals!  
I'm going to leave this blog short because I feel like playing some Guitar Hero on the Wii then I'll have to choose between Sims or my book! But yeah basically it's a thumbs up from me for Generations!

No comments:

Post a Comment