Sunday 12 June 2011

The Road and others..

Firstly - We've been watching Game of Thrones which has been fun as we like to watch our series! -But...the first two episodes were gripping and amazing and now the pace has slowed down a bit...they have cliffhanger endings to ensure you watch the next one but it's a bit boring now! We have completely caught up now though so just have to wait for it to be on Sky Atlantic tomorrow night and it has started to get a bit more exciting since Lord Stark has been captured! I do recommend it as it is interesting but don't be fooled by the first two episodes as it does go a bit downhill after those!


Secondly - Last night I watched The Road as my boyfriend put it on and warned me how sad it was...it was very sad and depressing but really good and definitely worth watching and I didn't cry!!!! I can't really say more about it as there isn't much to the story so I would just give it away! Although there isn't much to the story it is still good and manages to not get boring! The cast is very good - especially the little boy and the film really makes you think...in a depressing way but still, it makes you think!
Thirdly- This morning my boyfriend and I watched Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs although we did miss the start (I'm not sure how much of it) but when we put it on, food had just started to fall from the sky! It was really good and really funny and I highly recommend it! It's not tooooo childish but obviously keep in mind that it's not made for adults so if you want scenes of a sexual nature and violence then stick with Game of Thrones!

No comments:

Post a Comment