Monday 20 June 2011

Killers...

It's been ages since I last blogged! Not really sure why as I haven't been doing much - I've been getting back into exercising as I still want to lose loads more weight! I've been doing jigsaw puzzles and still watching Nat Geo Wild!
I haven't been watching that many films but I did watch Killers the other day - I put it on because I was bored and it was on Sky Anytime. I was doing a puzzle at the same time but I did really enjoy it. And that's not just because Ashton Kutcher is extremely hot in it!! I thought the characters were really good and easy to relate to and the story itself was cool! It was very Mr and Mrs Smith but Catherine Heigl's character added a different dimension and she made it hilarious! It's definitely worth watching for an "easy watching" film!


Tonight is the last episode of Game of Thrones which I am very excited about as the cliffhanger ending of last week's was intense! I think I've said in another blog how the endings make you want to watch the next one but this one was horrible as I wanted the next one right away but have had to wait for a week! I assume there will be another series - I hope so anyways as I've really enjoyed it! Richard Madden who plays Robb Stark has a new series out in England called Sirens which starts soon - it's a comedy and from the previews, it looks funny so I'll be giving that a go then I'll let you know how it is! Here is the trailers - http://www.channel4.com/programmes/sirens/articles/sirens-tv-trailers

My LoveFilm for this week is Machete which I'm really looking forward to watching as I remember the trailer they made for the Grindhouse production so I was really happy when they actually made it a feature length film! We probably won't watch it tonight because of Game Of Thrones but I will let you know how it is!
 Now I need to get back to The Dog Whisperer then I need to work out! =D

2 comments:

  1. I saw Killers the other night and couldn't decide if I loved it or hated it!!! It was so far fetched in places it was absolutely hilarious but at the same time, I thought if they cut out the comedy element, it could have been a really good thriller. Am I just boring??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you're not boring Angie!!! I think a main factor for me in terms of enjoying it was how hot Ashton was!!! It could of been better but I did enjoy it! I miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete