Tuesday 8 November 2011

10 Days Until Turbulence Comes To Cheltenham!

So it's until 10 days until the Preview Screening of Turbulence in the Frog and Fiddle in Cheltenham!
We've been busy putting the word out around Cheltenham by putting leaflets in the Parabola Arts Centre and the Town Hall! We've also put up the awesome posters around our uni! Hopefully this will make lots of people come along and have a great time. One of the posters is in the uni assignment room which should get a lot of views as it's where all the students go to drop off and pick up their assignments! 

I cannot wait! I am really looking forward to dressing up - I have my outfit all planned now and it's going to be 80s rockstar inspired! I wonder what everyone will wear! I'm going to be recycling my pirate outfit and turning it rockstar!
It will be my first Film Party and I'm really looking forward to the fun atmosphere and partying!

Parabola Arts Centre!


Town Hall!

Remember to follow Turbulence's Journey on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/TurbulenceFilm
I will keep you updated!
Pops

No comments:

Post a Comment